- Create, maintain and promote a positive image for GK Folks Foundation
- Create press releases for GK Folks Foundation Events and on as needed basis that allows for co-operative relationships with patrons, clients, community, government leaders and most importantly, the news media
- Serve as a liaison between GK Folks Foundation and its clients and patrons.
- Work hand in hand with Social Media Specialist and Event Planning Team to create positive and effective content that put GK Folks Foundation in a good light and promotes the true goals and accomplishments of the organization.
- Must be a College Student in a degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, English or Marketing
- Must be in good standing with college or university
- On October 11, 2017